PEAX Equipment

New Hunter from the Adirondacks

AdirondackHunter18

Hey guys, new hunter here from the Adirondacks in Northern NY. Like most hunters around here I live to track whitetails in the snow, but also an avid lifelong hunter and fisherman of all other tasty things!
Moving to CO for a one-year job this fall and am going to be getting my introduction to Western Hunting; can’t wait! I’ve travelled around a bit before, hunted KY and VT quite a bit, but this will be a new challenge.
Really enjoying the conversation here on the Hunt Talk Forum, not sure why I hadn’t joined sooner!

Looking forward to getting to know you folks here on the forum.

Welcome to the site. I used to camp as a kid near Saranac lake in the 80s. Every year I think about hunting up there, I’m just waiting to not draw a Western tag.

Welcome to the forum! I too live in upstate NYS, hunt the ADKs and love it when the snow falls! I have hunted elk in Colorado many times both with the bow and muzzleloader. You may not come back East after being out there!

Best of luck to you....

Thanks for the welcome, guys!

Welcome to the site. I used to camp as a kid near Saranac lake in the 80s. Every year I think about hunting up there, I’m just waiting to not draw a Western tag.

Nice! I’ve hunted quite a bit near Saranac, there’s some great country around there. I’m from Long Lake originally.

Welcome! I live live near buffalo but get to the adk’s often with work.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back