Swarovski BTX and 95mm objective

Oak

Expert
Sorry, it's a raffle.

File this under "what I'd love to have but could never justify buying." I was skeptical when the BTX eyepiece was announced, but after having the chance to test one out...they are pretty friggin' sweet. Not something you'd throw in your pack for a backpack hunt, but really, really nice for pronghorn hunting, late season deer and elk, etc. For whatever reason, it seems like more than 35x magnification when it's binocular vs. monocular.

There are 300 tickets available at $25 each. Winner can choose a smaller objective if they prefer (65mm or 85mm), or may choose any single Swarovski Optik product of equal or lesser value in lieu of the BTX package. This includes Kahles rifle scopes. Get your tickets here.

10008.png

Sold out! Thanks for playing. I hope someone from HT wins on Wednesday. Good luck!

Yes, yes, YES! I won the BTX!!!

I support a lot of organizations the best I can. I am a member of many, life member of a few and always try to support the raffles. I never expect to win anything but it sure is great when you do! Thank you RMBS you are now going to the top of my “buy a life membership” list. I’ve been on a great streak of luck, hopefully I can post soon some animals I find and take with the BTX.

Yes, yes, YES! I won the BTX!!!

I support a lot of organizations the best I can. I am a member of many, life member of a few and always try to support the raffles. I never expect to win anything but it sure is great when you do! Thank you RMBS you are now going to the top of my “buy a life membership” list. I’ve been on a great streak of luck, hopefully I can post soon some animals I find and take with the BTX.

Congratulations! If I didn't get it at least a fellow Hunt Talker did that's gonna be some fine glass.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back