Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Idaho?

HighDesertSage

If I remember correctly, today was the day last year that Idaho posted, I think. I know their website says the 10th of July, just curious if anyone has heard, or has any inside knowledge on when they'll post.

If using the previous results this year as an example it will probably be closer to the date posted.

Good luck in the draw

They barely made the June 10th deadline for Moose, Goat & Sheep which was about three weeks later than recent history. My money is on results hitting close to July 10.

This is my first year hunting Idaho, thanks to their DAV licensing and some awesome hunttalkers. My elk tag was OTC, but I put in for a long shot deer tag and an easy antelope tag. So, I'm kinda chomping at the bit too.

Looks like they are up and if so my wife drew a pretty good deer tag

I always put our family in for long shots, most have 5% or less draw odds, hoping as a group we get one premium tag - This year we hit the trifecta:

Daughter - Late buck hunt 60-1
Son in law - early rifle bull hunt 30-1
Wife - antelope in 60A-1

Gonna be a fun year! Maybe I should take the family to Vegas and see if the luck holds up,,,,,

I always put our family in for long shots, most have 5% or less draw odds, hoping as a group we get one premium tag - This year we hit the trifecta:

Daughter - Late buck hunt 60-1
Son in law - early rifle bull hunt 30-1
Wife - antelope in 60A-1

Gonna be a fun year! Maybe I should take the family to Vegas and see if the luck holds up,,,,,

Congrats. If you make it down here I’ll buy you a beer. But with today’s high at 111 my wife and I are looking at moving to Boise!

Yesterday the high in Boise was 105. Today a much nicer 94.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back