Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

CO transplant

Sagebrush1

Hello!

My Wife, son (13), and I just sold our home and are headed to Meeker, CO on July 15. I have been a fan of the show for a long time, but just stumbled on this forum. I'm impressed with all the nice folks and the wealth of information.

We are really looking forward to living in a new place that suites us so much better than here in SoCal ( I promise I'm not bringing a CA attitude with me! ha.) We have been to Meeker a few times for Elk hunts, and we love it. So we decided to pray and have faith and went for it!! My son is suuuuuper excited to be able to hunt / hike/ off-road more. My wife and are excited about some new life adventures together, and about raising up our son in a better place.

Anyway, I hope I can learn from you all and maybe help out a bit too!

Hello!

My Wife, son (13), and I just sold our home and are headed to Meeker, CO on July 15. I have been a fan of the show for a long time, but just stumbled on this forum. I'm impressed with all the nice folks and the wealth of information.

Welcome! A good family friend of ours is the Jr High PE teacher/baseball coach up there and has been hell on the local turkey population. Your son may get to know him given the age. Feel free to PM me for any details.

Hello!

We are really looking forward to living in a new place that suites us so much better than here in SoCal ( I promise I'm not bringing a CA attitude with me! ha.) We have been to Meeker a few times for Elk hunts, and we love it. So we decided to pray and have faith and went for it!! My son is suuuuuper excited to be able to hunt / hike/ off-road more. My wife and are excited about some new life adventures together, and about raising up our son in a better place.

Anyway, I hope I can learn from you all and maybe help out a bit too!

Congtrats Jim! Did the same thing about 13 years ago and left San Diego in the rear view mirror. I'll be up in that area for 2nd rifle for deer, was there last year too(dropped off my daughters deer off at H&H due to time constraints).

What part of SoCal?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back