Hello! From Ohio

Dimitri

Hello!

I found this forum through a number of sources- my first exposure to HuntTalk and Randy Newberg came from the MeatEater podcast (episode 14), and I've since begun working my way through the HuntTalk podcasts and scrolling through this forum by day, and watching Fresh Tracks until I can't keep my eyes open at night.

I'm from the hilly part of central Ohio, but now reside in the swamps up north. When I was a teenager I jumped on every opportunity available to get outdoors, and head West to go backpacking in the summers. Now that I'm able, I'm getting back into hunting and fishing and have been jumping right in, joining up with BHA and REMF, getting as involved as possible to do what I can to help, and learn more. Growing up I had access to hundreds of acres of private property to hunt and explore, but since I've moved I've been cutting my teeth on checkerboard public, and learning what a different ball game it is.

Anyway, before I ramble on, I just wanted to say "Hi," and I look forward to "meeting" you all in time!

Welcome. Hope you have some great hunts out west. I do envy your walleye fishing.

Welcome from another Buckeye. I'm from Adams county and am all too familiar with the loss of hunting land. It is the primary reason I started hunting out west every year. Good luck with all your endeavors, a bunch of helpful people here on the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back