Looking for a good used Chevy Tahoe

antlerradar

Wednesday night my college age son smacked a cow on the road with his hand me down 2003 Tahoe. The black Angus kind. He came through without a scratch. The Tahoe not so much. I thank God that he is ok! Would like to entrust his life with another Tahoe. If you have one or know of someone who has one they'd be willing to part with. please let me know. College is expensive and he just needs a dependable and safe vehicle! After owning the Tahoe for over 15 years and it treating him so well during a major accident; we're kind of partial to a Tahoe!

We live in SE Montana, but are used to driving 260 miles round trip for groceries. We'd be willing to drive a ways to find the right vehicle!

Thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited:
Bummer!
I feel for you , I to suffered a loss similar to yours.
But it was my 94 Sububern I had for 20 years, and a way word deer at 75 MPH.
Not much left of either.
I looked long and hard for a good replacement, almost a year later I ended up with a 2013 red ford f150 long bed.
Will it replace the Sub? Only time will tell, I'll get back to you in 2038...

Glad your son is okay! I hit two black angus on I90 at midnight by Whitehall years ago. 70 mph at impact. My brush guard saved my truck from being totaled. Had to leave it in Butte for a month while it was getting repaired.

Good luck finding a replacement! Have to think you’ll find a decent selection in Billings.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back