Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Wyoming WIHA Map

evanmck17

Hey fellas,

Does anyone have access to a pdf or other online version of a WIHA map for WYoming? I'm thinking about buying a leftover pronghorn tag and while trying to decide if any of the units are worth it, I can not find any maps that have the walk in hunt areas on them. The gov site says they are updating them for 2018 and won't be back up until July 10th, after the leftover permit application period.

Thanks in advance guys.

Just a quick FYI. Last year's maps might not line up exactly with this years. For the most part hma's and wiha stay the same but landowners can and do make changes or choose not to enroll anymore. Good luck with the leftover draw!

As already mentioned, there will likely be changes, but here is the 2017 pdf version of the WY WIHA map. WY_WIHA_Statewide_Map.jpg

Thanks guys. I found some of them on onX as well.

Netman, I realize they will be available on the Wyoming site on July 10, but that kind of puts people thinking about leftover tags in a bind.

I think I'm going to try my luck in 16. Still trying to decide between 16 or 17 though.

OnX is a must have in eastern WY. We killed 3 goats last year 2 on WIHAs and one on state land. Couldn't have done it without OnX

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back