Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

My little all star is going to state!

jvanhoy

Wish them luck! We play for the State Championship starting July 6th. This is the first time in 16 years Washington county little league has been.

Attachments

• 53DC19E0-2ABE-4574-9551-833324ACC137.jpg
    53DC19E0-2ABE-4574-9551-833324ACC137.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 238
Congrats. I recall how amazingly fast and hard the pitches were in Little League. You might get knocked out if got beaned in the head. Then, a few years passed and went to watch my younger cousin playing Little League at the same park. The pitches were like rainbows with barely enough speed to reach the plate. Good luck on the upcoming games!

Good times. So much fun watching kids play ball. My buddy's oldest has been to state every year since he was 9. Last year they got to play at the World Series in Arkansas. If your son's team stays together and keeps doing work, the sky is the limit!

Congrats and good luck! I spend a whole lot of my spring/summer at the ballparks. Though my kid participates, I kind of lament what "travel" baseball has done to Little League.

I live 60 min. away from the LL fields in South Williamsport. It is an amazing place for the kids. I hope your team makes it there.

Back