Getting Western in Montana

My parents still live in Dodson and they don't seem to know about any kind of a kangaroo farm but maybe.

Nemont

I don’t mind black bears they seem for the most part to stay to themselves but these grizzlies are a whole Nother animal. I was reading some of the journals of Lewis and Clark and even way back then they constantly were being harassed up in that country by grizzlies down along the Willows. They just have a rotten attitude. I really have no use for them for that reason.

I don’t mind black bears they seem for the most part to stay to themselves but these grizzlies are a whole Nother animal. I was reading some of the journals of Lewis and Clark and even way back then they constantly were being harassed up in that country by grizzlies down along the Willows. They just have a rotten attitude. I really have no use for them for that reason.

Lewis and Clark were constitutionally unable to see a grizzly and not mess with it, though.

That doesn’t justify their rude behavior. The Bears that is. ��

I move we expand your prostaff job description to include grizzly bear disposition adjuster and commission you to tell them we expect better behavior in the future. Nobody likes a “boar”��. Especially one that expresses his displeasure by chewing your face off.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back