Who's huntin WY speed-goats this year?

I drew unit 68 buck tag and my buddy picked up a couple unit 63 doe tags. Should be a relaxing, fun and memorable trip!

Me and some buddies drew for 43. We have 3 buck tags and 2 doe tags between 4 of us. It will be our first time hunting antelope and I think it will be a blast! Cant wait for September!

Me and my buddy drew a buck tag each in WY Unit 43. First antelope hunt for us as well! Were flying from NC, where are you guys from?

Hey Donnie, we are returning to our second choice unit that I chatted with you about last year. This time with antelope and deer tags.

We really expected to draw our first choice, but everyone else jumped on the same unit and it went from 100% draw to 0% draw for us, but we got another point and we get to build on what we learned last year.

I drew Unit 113-2 for buck tag and Unit 20 for doe. This'll be my first western hunt and first hunt outside of Michigan, pretty darn excited!!

Stacey

Snagged a couple tags for a stop out on the way to our elk area this year. Hoping we can fill some doe tags for some good eating in elk camp.

I drew a buck tag and 2 doe tags. I'll be heading out in September with a group of buddies. call me a weirdo, but I'm as excited to fish and shed hunt the snowy range as I am killing an antelope. I'll have plenty of time, so after i tag out my plan is to spend a few days trying to find some trout. I really really miss trout fishing...they are rare as hens teeth in Iowa. And I'd also really like to find a muley or elk antler. I have picked up hundreds and hundreds of whitetail sheds, but never any other species.

I drew a buck tag and 2 doe tags. I'll be heading out in September with a group of buddies. call me a weirdo, but I'm as excited to fish and shed hunt the snowy range as I am killing an antelope. I'll have plenty of time, so after i tag out my plan is to spend a few days trying to find some trout. I really really miss trout fishing...they are rare as hens teeth in Iowa. And I'd also really like to find a muley or elk antler. I have picked up hundreds and hundreds of whitetail sheds, but never any other species.

I used to think the same thing about WI, but I bet there are some trout honey holes that are just waiting there for you to find!

Our group of 3 from PA. got unit 73 buck tags and a doe tag. Probably head out for the second week of season.

I struck out on doe tags as I'm point banking for next year to be 100% able to take my son. Since I don't have those, I'm trying to decide if a trip just for sage grouse is going to happen.

Got my second choice buck tag and struck out on does. I'll be heading out in September for my first western hunt. Hopefully going solo doesn't turn out to be as dumb of an idea as everyone at home is telling me it is.

Got my second choice buck tag and struck out on does. I'll be heading out in September for my first western hunt. Hopefully going solo doesn't turn out to be as dumb of an idea as everyone at home is telling me it is.

Why would it be a dumb idea?

Back