Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Who's huntin WY speed-goats this year?

Also drew my first wyoming speed goat tag, unit 26. Will be hunting with my 12yr old son and my Dad, September can't come soon enough!

Not I. A friend did though so we will make a fishing/hunting trip of it. Shall be fun!

Got unit 75 for our first try at antelope! Taking a couple teenage boys that can really shoot - can't wait!

Got unit 75 for our first try at antelope! Taking a couple teenage boys that can really shoot - can't wait!

We will be in 75 also. We have some doe tags and will leave the bucks to you. Most of our time will be spent chasing mule deer bucks.

We have never hunted this unit before, so I can't offer any suggestions for it.

We'll be in Saratoga to hunt our bucks and a doe each, then we each have a doe tag for an area closer to home.
Hoping the upcoming monsoon rain season is good to the Platte Valley this July.

My group drew our third choice buck tag and a couple doe tags(in the first choice unit that I thought we would draw our buck tags in). Either way, excited for my first hunting trip to WY.

I pulled 83 with one point in the random draw, still cant believe it. If anyone else is headed out that way feel free to PM me

Snagged two doe tags! My buddy snagged another one and I'm hoping that the other one got a buck tag. He seems to either have issues with the WY website recognizing him or he's technologically depressed. Either way, excited for a trip out!

WY is finicky for me. I have a 5 dash 4 zip code in my profile (ex 12345-4321). If I key in just the first 5 digits of my zip code then WY pulls up account but no draw results are shown. If I put in 5 dash 4 then rejects. I have to key in the 9 digits with no dash and no spaces to actually access my account and see results. Maybe is a security feature, wink.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back