PEAX Equipment

Who's huntin WY speed-goats this year?

Looks like my party of 2-3 will be chasing them in 16 too. Got it 2nd or 3rd choice.

Snagged two doe tags! My buddy snagged another one and I'm hoping that the other one got a buck tag. He seems to either have issues with the WY website recognizing him or he's technologically depressed. Either way, excited for a trip out!

My 2 buddies and I pulled second choice type 1 tags and 2 doe tags each (pronghorn). Will be our first Western style hunt. Super fired up. All the advice from Randy's HT platform has gotten us this far. Thanks to all the HT'ers who have provided advice along the way.

Drew my 2nd choice buck tag in unit 26. No doe tag but might pick up a couple private land tags in 23 if my cousin can get us on his ranchers friend land for does. Congrats to all that drew. This will be my 1st time out to Wyoming and 1st antelope hunt.

I drew 2 doe tags and a couple friends drew doe tags for the same year. 'Lope camp should be pretty fun this year!

I drew a unit 7 tag, my buddy backed out last minute on the draw so i am hunting solo

mrklean I am going solo also. No one I hunt with wanted to apply. Will be a fun time anyway. Maybe I can meet up with some guys out there and share a cocktail and dinner 1 night.

Drew my 2nd choice buck tag in unit 26. No doe tag but might pick up a couple private land tags in 23 if my cousin can get us on his ranchers friend land for does. Congrats to all that drew. This will be my 1st time out to Wyoming and 1st antelope hunt.

Four of us Iowa boys will be heading to Unit 26 for the first time as well. Looking forward to figuring it out and getting some coolers filled.

My son drew a unit 59 tag. Hoping it's a good unit. We will find out!

Myself, wife, daughter and son in law drew 26. I'm the only one to hunt antelope before, should be great fun!

Greg

Brother, sister-in-law, and friend all drew Buck and doe tags in #26 unit as expected. I drew a doe tag as I wanted. 8th year in a row for Wyoming antelope.... I think that I am hooked :)

good luck to all
the dog

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back