Hot new hunting pants!

Dinkshooter

Don't trust the " internal snap closure for modesty" to keep the skeeters out.

The question is, who Googled "hunting skirt", and why?:confused:. :)

However, I had to look at the reviews, and evidently, there are at least 6 fellas wearing a dress outside, and pretty proud of it!

D3F86A36-33F4-43AB-8A47-0EE7B0069B7C.png

I can’t believe I just read through these reviews. I’m thinking these wouldn’t work well chasing elk through blowdown. Too many chances to snag the goods! 😳

The Mountain Hardwear Elkommando kilt frees you from the constraints of shorts and pants so you can enjoy your outdoor adventure to the fullest.

Maybe we'll see a review in Eastman's soon?!

Love mine!! Works as well for church on Sundays as it does for elk hunting or belly crawling up on antelope!

I carry a sack everywhere I go so good to hear it doesn't ride down.

I really enjoyed some of these key features:

"frees you from the constraints of shorts and pants so you can enjoy your outdoor adventure to the fullest " So why not just go naked?

"With a UPF 50+ rating, fabric provides excellent protection against harmful ultraviolet rays" - Getting some sun on me bum is the least of my worries with this getup

"Chamois-lined, seamless waist panel is soft and won't bunch up or irritate skin while you are underway with a pack" - Thank goodness! was worried about that!

"Durable water repellent finish causes water to bead up and roll off" - Like water off a duck's back and right down my leg. Perfect

"Side pockets stash all your trail items" - By trail items I assume they mean mushrooms, weed and elk calls? Possibly chapstick?

Great. Just great...Now I got Nosler and manskirts popping up on my sidebar. Thanks...

I carry a sack everywhere I go so good to hear it doesn't ride down.

I really enjoyed some of these key features:

"frees you from the constraints of shorts and pants so you can enjoy your outdoor adventure to the fullest " So why not just go naked?

"With a UPF 50+ rating, fabric provides excellent protection against harmful ultraviolet rays" - Getting some sun on me bum is the least of my worries with this getup

"Chamois-lined, seamless waist panel is soft and won't bunch up or irritate skin while you are underway with a pack" - Thank goodness! was worried about that!

"Durable water repellent finish causes water to bead up and roll off" - Like water off a duck's back and right down my leg. Perfect

"Side pockets stash all your trail items" - By trail items I assume they mean mushrooms, weed and elk calls? Possibly chapstick?

hahahahaha hilarious!

I can just see Dink in camp ... pulling a “Sharon Stone” with his mini-hunting skirt (the Daisy Duke version skirt).

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back