Idaho refunds

refund to card or check in mail? i always like the check in mail so I can keep my cc points.

I still havent got anything...guess i need to call. Shouldnt have to wait for refund this long...

still haven't got mine either. Called yesterday and they said they would call me back today.

Waiting on mine too. I have contacted them a couple of times... "They are looking into it" Anyway, kind of annoying when you float the tag fee on a credit card and pass another interest rate charge waiting for a refund.

I called last Friday, they said wait until this Friday as all the refunds had been processed. Called today and no answer.

Glad to see I'm not alone waiting on my refund to go back on my credit card. Sent an email this morning after I saw that I whiffed on antelope, deer, and elk.

The response I just received:
If she applied online, and you have not seen that refund, I will contact our contractor to get some more information. The credit card refunds took place June 18th-June 29th, but I have been getting reports of them showing up days later. If you let me know her name, I can check my report when I receive it from our contractor JMT who processed the refund.

I also have not received my refund. I have called twice and they had me leave my number yesterday and someone is supposed to get back to me. They are definitely quiet slow with things this year.

Was emailed yesterday by JMT project manager after calling in. Refunds were supposed to be issued 6/29 and may take ten days to process. Not sure if it applies this year but a few spots on site state that tags or refund checks will be sent no later thank June 10th.

Last edited:
Was emailed yesterday by JMT project manager after calling in. Refunds were supposed to be issued 6/29 and may take ten days to process. Not sure if it applies this year but a few spots on site state that tags or refund checks will be sent no later thank June 10th.

I dont think credit cards refunds have been processed at all. People who paid by check have received refunds but nothing on credit cards. Doesnt seem to be any solution in sight either.

Still nothing on my CC and haven’t received a check in the mail either. I just sent them an email.

Here’s the address if anyone else is looking for it. [email protected]

I sent my inquiry last week to that address and it was fielded by a very helpful woman named Megan. We've had four or five back and forth messages and I can tell she's doing her best not to throw JMT (the contractor who runs the draw now) under the bus, but I still get the sense that JMT has mucked it all up. Just this morning this is what she emailed me:
I received additional information regarding your refund. It was initiated on June 29th and will be back on the card used for the purchase by July 17th. The amount you are looking for is $199.75.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back