Caribou Gear

Wyoming Odds/Points 2018

3855WIN

This was posted on bowsite.

https://wgfd.wyo.gov/WGFD/media/content/PDF/Hunting/Drawing Odds/DRAW_DEER_PP_NONRESSP_2018.pdf

I went in with ten points, but my unit only shows less than 11 applying/drawing and less than 10 applying drawing. Either I don't understand how points are totaled (did I also get one this year?) or I didn't get drawn due to CC, etc. I guess I'll see in the morning. Anyone getting CC hits yet?

You only used what you had coming into the draw as if you bought a point during the application period it isn't good until the draw next year. If you are sure you had 10 PPs going into the draw from what I understand you're saying you should have drawn your tag. I have no idea why you asked about CCs getting hit because your money is taken off your CC the day you apply in Wyoming unlike some other states that wait until the draw.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm going deer hunting! Now I have to figure out how to narrow down where to hunt in the unit. It's new to me.

You only used what you had coming into the draw as if you bought a point during the application period it isn't good until the draw next year. If you are sure you had 10 PPs going into the draw from what I understand you're saying you should have drawn your tag. I have no idea why you asked about CCs getting hit because your money is taken off your CC the day you apply in Wyoming unlike some other states that wait until the draw.
Hard to remember how they all do in multiple states. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back