Wyoming drawing

Congratulations to everyone. No antelope doe tags, but four mulie doe tags for my wife and I.

Well the two teenage girls drew antelope buck tags!! First antelope hunt for any of us. Now I just got to figure out how to get them on antelope.

The people on here are AWESOME !!

I would say, watch ALL of Randys youtube videos, read a TON of posts on here and ask some good questions.... you'll make it happen!

Well the two teenage girls drew antelope buck tags!! First antelope hunt for any of us. Now I just got to figure out how to get them on antelope.

thanks IABoilermaker, I am a nosler fan only because thats what I use. I will have to check out the horandy reduced loads. She likes to worry about the recoil, she handles her 20ga well so it should be ok with practice.

I had a great time with my first antelope (doe/fawn) hunt as a non-resident in WY 3 years ago, but have had no luck drawing since then. I tried for higher draw units this last year but still no luck. Hoping the antelope population makes a come back and I can head out there again!

Back