Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Wyoming Tag Results!!

Wyoming is on the ball. It will be at 8AM sharp. I'm planning to do a combo deer/antelope hunt in a second rate place, just to get out of Montana.

Well that’s even better, they had a PDF with all the tags application deadlines/ draws on it that had by the 22nd printed. It was the first one google pulled up yesterday.

Anyone else having a hard time waiting for Thursday? Lol

Your friend is quite the guy.

Pretty sure there is some karma going on here, swore that PDF said the 22nd. Looked it back up and he even made it match the website. You should buy him a beer.

Now just gotta make thru hump day! :hump:

Your friend is quite the guy.

Pretty sure there is some karma going on here, swore that PDF said the 22nd. Looked it back up and he even made it match the website. You should buy him a beer.

Now just gotta make thru hump day! :hump:

I did buy him a beer and it was so cold and tasty. Maybe I'll send him a thank you card or not think I'll drink his other beer while it's still cold.

Wyoming is on the ball. It will be at 8AM sharp. I'm planning to do a combo deer/antelope hunt in a second rate place, just to get out of Montana.

I believe they’re always released at 10a MST. Good thing I’m so easy to please that I hardly notice the second rated-ness of this place.

I'm inpatiently waiting, I'm in for deer and antelope doe tags. This is my first year putting in there.

I think Greenhorn was applying to a 2 rate unit and his comment was nothing about the site. The site is first rate and none of us would be here if we thought if we thought less of it!

Today's second-rate unit is tomorrow's heavily advertised top-tier unit. Today's heavily advertised top-tier unit is tomorrow's has-been unit.

Very good one. Especially since this is my first year being in the draw game after having just bought pp in previous years.. So I didn't know if maybe they DID post early.... So yes you got me, got me real good. Hard to wait for tomorrow.... I like this "waiting for Christmas" feeling though, will have to start putting in for more draws!!!

10AM mountain time is usual post time you say?

Today's second-rate unit is tomorrow's heavily advertised top-tier unit. Today's heavily advertised top-tier unit is tomorrow's has-been unit.

I hear good things about the third rate units...

0928171511a_11.jpg

1001171757b_11.jpg

Wyoming has never released results early since I've started applying there. It has always been 10:00 a.m mountain time on the exact day that they say it will be on. So, 11:00 Minnesota and Iowa time. I like the way Wyoming does it. No BS. And, they release the draw odds report very shortly after on the same day.

Good luck to those that applied. Tomorrow will be here before you know it and you'll have your results. I already have a good elk tag in my pocket and, if point creep doesn't hit too bad, I should have a good deer tag and a couple doe antelope tags in my pocket after tomorrow.

I hear good things about the third rate units...

Very nice! I applied for a 2nd tier unit with a 3rd rate unit as 2nd choice. I've seen some really nice bucks in both. I'll try to be more choosy than I have in the past.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back