Wyoming Tag Results!!

I'm glad I didn't go for the elk tag I was initially planning on. Odds were more than halved this year. I still shot for the moon, but in a better unit.

Can you find these data for nonresident deer in the regular PP draw? I can't even find the antelope one from the normal WGF webpage where I find all the links - the links aren't hot yet, so I don't know the work around.

I applied for antelope on the special draw. They issued more tags this year but Eastman’s also had it in their Wyoming picks so I was worried. It actually took less points this year. I should have 9 days dedicated to antelope hunting this fall. Hopefully I can hold off on shooting a small one the first morning

Our Antelope Tags went from 76% to 32%. Tag quota went down and applications went up. Fingers crossed for tomorrow that we are on the good side of 32%.

Point creep hit the deer area I applied for, as expected, but it looks like we barely squeaked by. I’ll be taking Dad on his first ever mule deer hunt! We are going to have a heck of a road trip this October. I can’t wait!

Looks like I'm about to own tags for two doe antelope and a cow elk. The rest will take some luck.

I believe I drew my antelope buck and doe tag in the neighboring unit. I’m super jacked up right now.

I tried to get the 2018 odds. I can get to the page but, the links for 2018 Resident Antelope/Elk aren’t active. Guess I was to slow. I will wait until 10 like everyone else.

Good luck all. I am a resident and it’s still better then Christmas morning.

Looking at the draw odds it appears my wife and I struck out. Dang, point creep was about 1 full point for the unit we applied for.

Looks like I got my first lope tag... Time to start burning powder in the 7mm-HT.

Last edited:
My group drew a pile of tags! Im still a little in shock...How many coolers do you think we need for 8 antelope?

You need more ammo first!
3-4 coolers will suffice if you don't have a lot of beer

We will just need to drink the beer to make room for meat As we shoot them!

And I've got the 7mm-HT all ready to go, 140gr. Nosler Accubonds will be my projectile of choice. Just fishing up dialing in my new Leupold CDS scope for the trip as well. Needless to say, Randy has influenced some of my gear choices, lol.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back