Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wyoming Tag Results!!

Thanks for the link Randy. Based on the report, I think we drew our 2nd choice buck tags and maybe some doe permits. Very helpful.

I got my unit 87 deer tag. Time to start planning. Bit of a relief as I'd not drawn anything else so far. I'll pick up an archery permit and hit it for a week and accomplish some scouting as well for October.

Well don't need to check the drawing just checked my cc and Wyoming charged for my stamps. See when you know a guy things happen.

Price increase must have affected the special draw odds for pronghorn.. My unit took 2 points last year, but was 100% this year with zero! I'll be hunting the same unit again and pairing it with my cow elk hunt.

Looking at all odds, my 3 nonres buddies got skunked! Hopefully random and maybe some of those 18% lope tags pan out but dam! I didnt draw my late cow tag 2nd choice so hope i got first choice! My deer tag is about 4%, bull elk 21%, 50% buck lope, and i got 2 lope doe tags. More to follow....

My partner and I both should have drawn pronghorn buck tags. My pronghorn Type 6 was around 70%, and my deer Type 8 was around 30%.

What's the initial observation of point creep? I've seen some units go down regarding amount of points required to draw.

I was chasin a deer unit that took 6 points last year. This year it took 8 to have a 13% chance,

Make sure look at # of tags when figuring out point creep. Several mostly deer units reduced tags under couple year plan so creep can be due to other reasons not simply app #s.

Make sure look at # of tags when figuring out point creep. Several mostly deer units reduced tags under couple year plan so creep can be due to other reasons not simply app #s.

Negative, the quota actually went up.

On the up side my lope unit I like seemed to stay the same.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back