Wyoming Tag Results!!

I am hoping for 10 tags tomorrow for my wife, daughter and myself. All antelope and muley does. Freezer has to be full before we worry about horns! Excited for the draw!

I am hoping for 10 tags tomorrow for my wife, daughter and myself. All antelope and muley does. Freezer has to be full before we worry about horns! Excited for the draw!

You're not aloud any more tags this year, are you??

Really hoping for a deer or random lope tag tomorrow. Trying to burn my max deer points as I've got nothing elsewhere so far. Getting to the bottom of the draws. Just AZ deer to wrap it up. If I draw nothing I'll go scout for my buddy's SW Desert archery elk hunt. He drew one of the two NR random/bonus round tags with 16. The wife wants to visit nearby Bryce Canyon, and I'd also like to scout the Paunsagunt a bit as I should draw archery deer one of these years.

Good luck to all Hunt Talkers! Eager to hear some good news here tomorrow.

I know of a guy who knows a guy that can make stuff happen. So anything is possible.

I think it's you know a guy that knows a guy that knows a guy cause I know a guy that knows a guy that can make it happen. You know what I'm sayin?

I think it's you know a guy that knows a guy that knows a guy cause I know a guy that knows a guy that can make it happen. You know what I'm sayin?

I know of you, who knows him, who knew the guy? Either way something gonna happen at 10 tomorrow! Lol

You're not aloud any more tags this year, are you??

We do have a good pile of tags so far. This could be the best hunting season I have ever had and getting to share it with family is the best part.

Let me know when you are coming through CO for your muzz elk hunt. It would be great to meet up!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back