Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wyoming Tag Results!!

I got my pronghorn buck tag, unsuccessful on doe pronghorn and doe whitetail.

BIL got his buck pronghorn and doe pronghorn tags.

This should be a very good year for me, tag wise.

I struck out on deer, but I don't care because I'm hunting elk in the Shirley Mountains!!!!!!! Boy am I glad I didn't apply for the area 100 type 2 tag.

Dad and I drew our unit 81 deer tags. We also drew the elk cow tags back in February for the same unit and time frame. We should be able to fill a few tags, hopefully. Looking forward to trying out the 28 Nosler 160 AB on a few walking grocery stores.

Last edited:
No Wyoming antelope love as feared.

Should have been a slam dunk with the points I had or would have been last year.

Guess the apps went up and with a slightly decreased quota I got phased out.

Here's to next year.

Not a great drawing year for me: no Idaho sheep, no big three or elk permit in MT, no NM, No AZ, no WY.

Thank gosh for Montana, I am going to be pounding the home-scape!

Good luck to the successful ladies and gents.

Got our LQ elk tag and antelope we wanted. No whitetail tag though. Doe tags for antelope and deer and cow elk tags. Probably pick up another cow elk tag just in case.

Big fat goose egg on deer and elk, drew second choice antelope tag which was my brothers first choice as a non-resident so it worked out. He drew all three antelope tags in the same unit! (one buck & two doe) I guess I'll have to twist my arm to buy a general elk & deer. Drew doe antelope and cow tag too.

Drew my 1st choice antelope tag plus a couple doe tags. My buddy who is a Wyoming resident drew his tag for the same unit as well.

Drew my deer tag and two doe antelope tags. My buddy in Sheridan drew his bull and cow tags along with his "gimme" general deer tag, but struck out on his buck antelope tag after drawing one for 6 straight years! We also have a friend in ND that drew his bull tag in February in the Special Draw, so I'll be out there again all of September and October chasing all kinds of critters with my buddies. Life is good!

drew deer and antelope in the same area, never hunted either there before. 2nd rate trash places I'm sure, but maybe better than MT.

Wife and I drew antelope tags on our second choice. I got a deer tag too. Really looking forward to her first western hunting trip.

Point creep was exactly what I expected for my deer unit. I knew it would be touch and go, but my dad and I drew. I also drew 2 doe antelope tags, but he struck out there. We'll be heading west in October with 6 tags in 2 states. Should make for a great road trip!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back