Caribou Gear

Wyoming Tag Results!!

I know the feeling, that's how I feel about Kansas after not drawing.

Elk- nope, just a general tag this year.
Antelope - Second choice
Deer - First choice whitetail!
Cow Elk- Yes
Doe tags for deer and antelope - yes

All and all a good year for me, aside from not drawing that Kansas unit with 100% odds.

well I did draw a stellar Gila bull tag so not complaining too much.

Got my first choice antelope tags and a cow elk. Hoping for a good antelope hunt and my first elk harvest in Unit 7.

Drew my 2nd choice type 1 tag in unit 8 and a doe tag for unit 73. I’m excited to check out 73 and see if it’s a unit I’d like to burn my points in a year or two.

Drew my 2nd choice type 1 tag in unit 8 and a doe tag for unit 73. I’m excited to check out 73 and see if it’s a unit I’d like to burn my points in a year or two.

Looks like Unit 73 had the most non-resident applications than any other unit. That is the unit I applied for too. Hopefully, it turns out to be a good unit.

My dad and brother drew 73 antelope buck tags as well. We are going to avoid the opening weekend chaos though. Hope to see you there.

Great to see some people drew the unit I struck out on...today sucks

Going to unit 9 for first Western style hunt - buddies and I pulled party 2nd choice type 1 tags + 2 does each. Super excited. Thanks to all on this forum for their help getting us this far.

Myself and two buddies are set for Wyoming : we each have cow elk and doe antelope tags !!

Our party got 2nd choice units for both tags. So we return to Buffalo and hit some familiar spots. And still have points for next year, so we got that going for us, which is nice.

Party all drew antelope tags.. much better results then i saw out of my washington draw!

Resident missed elk (17%) , elk cow/calf (33%), deer (33%), antelope (75%), and messed up doe antelope as didn't consider it going back to non-residents before leftover, so used withdraw block when didn't draw my type 1 area. Oh well, general elk/deer will still be a good time and can look at leftover antelope.

Last edited:
Only drew buck lope tag and 2 does, general elk and deer for me. Funny thing is general hunts is what I plan for, LE apps are for long shot draws.

Nothing much for me, 3rd rate pronghorn tag, 2 cow elk permits, general elk and general deer.

My wife drew a 1st rate pronghorn though.

Honestly, I didn't want to draw much as I don't want any other tags interfering with my Arizona Rocky Mountain Bighorn tag I'm expecting to draw this year...

The second half of our group pulled Unit 73 antelope tags in the random draw so they will get to see some new country. They got the same for tag we did so we will still hunt together for a few days. Damn lucky since they only had two points for the two of them.

Now we have to buy new maps and such.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back