Caribou Gear

Retired Navy Chief Hunting the Elusive CA Coastal Blacktail

northjax

So glad to have stumbled upon Randy's show and finding this Forum. I'm an avid public land hunter and looking to start expanding my reaches to Idaho and Montana for Mule and ElK. I'm looking for suggestions on areas in the Macall zones of Idaho. I'm between Sac and San Francisco where I hunt the North A zone and D3-5 of El Dorado National forest. More then willing to help anyone out if you are coming in blind on some spots to start with. Look forward to chatting and meeting new hunters and some soon to be friends.

Welcome Chief!! May not be the Goat Locker but you will find good folks here :) Even I hunt with a Navy guy (also Ret CPO).

He brought me into his camp 6 years ago and now I am the camp pack mule :) My last deployment was with some of your folks right After I had been promoted to E7 and it sure was nice to be treated like a Chief ;P

Northjax, welcome brother! I dont know that area of idaho but my initiated friend i will spill beans on anywhere i can help. Pm me your contact info i will glady help in other parts of idaho and of course Wyoming. SFC B we consider it a difference in a E7 and a Chief, ask your buddy he will tell you...lol.

Chris
Retired Senior Chief

Northjax, welcome brother! I dont know that area of idaho but my initiated friend i will spill beans on anywhere i can help. Pm me your contact info i will glady help in other parts of idaho and of course Wyoming. SFC B we consider it a difference in a E7 and a Chief, ask your buddy he will tell you...lol.

Chris
Retired Senior Chief

OOOHHH I KNOW :) But for billeting etc I got the good life :)

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back