Crispi GTX Hunters

mtmuley

Anyone have a pair? Looking for real world evaluations. Not looking for other reccomendations. Just this boot. Thanks, mtmuley

I haven’t worn this particular Crispi, but t I had a pair of Idaho’s. I really liked led them and would buy them again.

From what I can tell, they aren’t all that different other than all leather vs synthetic. Good boot, I wore my Idaho’s on a backpack hunt in the Ruby Mountains with no complaints.

I have a pair of Crispi Hunters that I love. I was trying to make my Kenetrek Mountain Extremes work, but couldn't wear them without discomfort. I went with Crispi Hunter GTX, and can't say enough great things about them. They offer great support, are extremely comfortable, fit perfect, and required no break-in like my Kenetreks. I would definitely buy them again, and can recommend them to anyone looking for a quality boot. I bought mine through BlackOvis (Crispius.com), and got a 10% discount by being a new customer, plus they offer free shipping and a quick and easy return policy in case you need to try a different size. BTW mine fit true to size of my other footwear.

I have a pair and like them quite a bit. I had a pair of lowas I liked, until the water proof liner died in less than 2 years. The Crispi seem every bit as high quality as the lowas(superior to if water proofing holds up). They are a rigid boot for sure. FWIW it seems the sizing is similar to lowa. Like above poster stated little break in required. I wouldn’t hesitate to go just about anywhere in them

Thanks guys. Exactly what I was looking for. Looks like an archery shop in Missoula carries them so I can try a pair on. mtmuley

I've been eyeballing a pair of Crispi boots as well. I love my insulated Kenetreks for hunting season (constant low BP leaves me with freezing feet in 40 degree weather) but need something uninsulated for summer backpacking trips. Let us know what comes of it.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back