Caribou Gear

MT 2018 MSG Draw Results

Was not fortunate to draw a sheep tag. As I have stated this is the final year that I will apply. No tag...good enough. I would like to offer that it is my sincere hope that you all have drawn, will draw or at least have the optimism that you will draw. Good luck to you gentlemen. MTG

I will be heading out the same door in a year or three. Having a good year so currently feel like I could climb a mountain with a 100# pack at a brisk hike but then will get on said mountain at 10,000 feet and reality will remind me that I am aging faster than the much older mountain. Circle of life. No regrets.

Unsuccessful. Not going back to the Treasure State this fall. Congrats to all who got any LE tag in Montana.

Surprised to see successful!!!!!!!!!! I have always dreamed of a furry white goat hunt! on cloud 9!!!

I apologize if I came off poorly, was soooo excited. It does surprise me people get offended by someone asking for input odds for my sheep tag last year were .41%
I doubt I'll harvest anyone else's animal. yes I have never stepped on this ground no reason no elk tag no sheep tag looking forward to a once in a life time experience. Thanks for the good jobs but I realize I was extremely lucky . Bob

Swing and a miss for the wife and I. Congrats to those who drew. My wife drew 680 a few years ago and I did a lot of research and we made 5 trips into that country. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Thanks again all, right now just trying to calm down, I hope to document the whole experience, like I did on my goat hunt from August to November wild flowers to so much snow . No wildfires or gumbo please

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back