MT 2018 MSG Draw Results

Good luck on the hunt your in for an unforgettable experience. Looking for a little info myself for a moose tag in 310. Any suggestions greenhorn?

Nothing for me or my wife or any of the guys at work or anyone I’ve talked to. Guess if you don’t know me you have a chance a drawing.

I drew a sheep tag in the district I have been hunting elk for 20 years. I’ve watched and photographed quite a few rams over the years so it will be gratifying to be able hunt them. Gonna make the most of it. Saturday morning I will be in sheep country. Congrats and good luck to those who drew, especially those first timers like me who finally drew one of the big 3 after 30+ years of applying.

Sorry to those that didn’t draw. 216 EITHER SEX SHEEP TAG FOR THIS GUY!!!!

Shoot me a PM with your email.

I’m not sure how much you know about the area. I’d be willing to tell you what I know.
I’m fairly familiar with it and have a friend who has hunted it recently and another about ten years ago. I spend a bit of time in it for other reasons and my family is fairly local.

Anyone else notice we have not heard from Big Fin yet. Is this the year he is sheep hunting in the Breaks?

Nothing for anyone in my immediate family...just lots more points.

Congrats to those that drew.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back