Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Sig sbt turret

Husker hunter

Does anyone here have a custom turret for a sig scope? How long did it take to get? I've been waiting almost 10 weeks for mine, haven't been getting email responses lately either. I was told 6-8 weeks to begin with.

I've been waiting since Oct. tried emailing and calling no response, finally called Sig Sauer customer service got a response right away. They said it was mailed in Jan. I never got it so they're making me another one. Hopefully you saved your order number.

I can’t remember when I got mine...it didn’t take that long though...maybe a month?

I’d be interested to see how you all like them. I have the Whisky 3, and I have not been impressed at all. The first one, I had the screw snap off in the turret (and it was not over-torqued). The customer service was great...they sent me a brand new scope. The second one still just does not feel right on the turret. You can barely feel any click when adjusting, and it is supposed to be able to kind of lift and turn to reset to zero...mine just will not reset smoothly at all. I switched over to a vortex, and everything sets up much better. So, I’m wondering if that is typical with the Sig scopes, or if I just got two in a row that are not up to snuff?

I guess that's what I get for not forking over the $$$ for a luepold with cds. The scope is a tack driver at 100 yds though.

Finally got the darn thing, hope to try it out Sunday. Apparently they are very busy making the custom turrets so takes 10-12 weeks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back