Idaho bear hunt

ashersdad

I took my boys to Idaho this year looking for bears. Although the bears didn't cooperate, a great time was had. I went back solo this week since the boys couldn't miss anymore school. Saw 6 bears in two days and took this nice boar. Nothing quite like Spring bear hunting.

Tons of fun for Asher and little bro.

Lots of things to like in your pictorial.......braveness in the face of inclement weather, hearing protection for all, smiling (braces) faces, beautiful bear. Sweet!!

PS: get a good Oral B or Sonicaire toothbrush for the orthodontic appliance wearers, and make sure he uses it. Pretty simple way to reduce massive problems in the decay rate of pre-teen, teenage braces kids.

Tons of fun for Asher and little bro.

Lots of things to like in your pictorial.......braveness in the face of inclement weather, hearing protection for all, smiling (braces) faces, beautiful bear. Sweet!!

PS: get a good Oral B or Sonicaire toothbrush for the orthodontic appliance wearers, and make sure he uses it. Pretty simple way to reduce massive problems in the decay rate of pre-teen, teenage braces kids.

Thanks guys.

Kansasdad, my wife has us all using the Sonicaire. Good advice.
Good luck in Canada. I'm really enjoying your posts.

Back