Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Oregon Draw Results

Any day now. I know it’s pretty much only an event for OR residents, but I’m excited—should be drawing a decent elk tag this year. Good luck to those who applied!

I’m not expecting to get a goat or sheep tag, but still there’s a chance right

somebodys gotta draw it.ya never know,,i drew a Nevada cal bhs sheep tag last year with a whopping .02% of a chance according to go hunt.so never rule it out,you could be the lucky dog on anything,,im hoping for a Oregon antelope tag this year.

Impressive result on the Bhs tag Dan! That miust have been a nice surprise.

5. Default

There is a chance...then you gotta pay for it!!

I did ok last year,drew blanks out of Nevada this year,,,nothing out of odfw as of 10 min ago but hoping I get something in my home state

I'm hoping one of my boys gets the Interstate Youth tag. C'mon Oregon!!

nothing yet today looks like they are gonna make us suffer thru the weekend at least

Weren’t they out by this time last year? Come on!

Had my results an hour after they picked the seed numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by WapitiBob View Post
    Had my results an hour after they picked the seed numbers.
    Yeah man, but you've got like, backdoor draw result wizard powers.

Your random numbers and the seed numbers, per species, are available with a simple phone call. It's not exact but you can get a good idea what you drew and in some instances depending how close the spread is, you'll know. The one caveat is, they're random numbers and there could be an uneven distribution.

Get the seed numbers
    Get your random numbers
    Get the number of applicants for your hunts
    If you're in the pp side, figure out how many are in your point group and above
    Do the math

There won't be enough random numbers given out to take all the antelope tags before they get to me, so unless there is a freakish allotment of numbers, I'll draw.
    Last edited by WapitiBob; 06-16-2018 at 10:59 AM.

Nice. Didn’t know you could do that. Thanks for the heads up. I pretty much know what I’ll be drawing as well, as the elk tag should be safe in the preference point round, and the rest of everything is a long shot.

Mine are the same way, just kind of fun to see if a random tag is a possibility. I missed Sheep by about 70 people out of 1200.

Saddle Mtn 1st Roosevelt Elk for me !!! But I live right by the unit , bought another buck point saver have 4 now , doing OTC Blacktail again this season, did a saddle premium app , hunt Rosie’s with a rifle during the rut ? I can dream , good luck to all
    Soli Deo Gloria - To GOD alone the GLORY

16. Default

Im in for the one NR mountain goat tag...somebody has got to draw it!!!

ODFW is posting results now!! 0 for 9 for me this year glad I drew MT.

High Cascade Buck (119a) for me. Nada for elk/pronghorn. Now waiting on Washington and Idaho. If all goes as planned, I'm shooting for a 3 state Blacktail-Whitetail-Mule Deer trifecta plus OTC archery elk.

I got my spike tag and Ukiah deer tag. My wife got Mt. Emily elk!! I just put her in to get a point and she drew. And my 14 yr old got Interstate Youth! Oregon treated us good this year for sure.

Nothing here... and I'm glad. Already drawn 4 out of state tags.

Nada but was point savers mostly.

Got the only Tag I applied for , Saddle Mtn 1st season Rifle , trying for another Roise Branch Bull im happy and content
    Soli Deo Gloria - To GOD alone the GLORY

Didn't draw antelope tag with 72% odds. I did get lucky and draw a West Blues whitetail tag with no points! Son and I drew Metolius muzzleloader buck tags but that was a given.

Late Chesnimnus elk tag for me. Swing and a miss on everything else. Ashersdad, that’s awesome about your wife and son’s tags. Those should be fun hunts. Congratulations and good luck to all you guys that drew.

Snap, zeroed out in Nevada and now Oregon. OTC Idaho or Colorado is where I'm headed from here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast