Oregon Draw Results

rtraverdavis

Any day now. I know it’s pretty much only an event for OR residents, but I’m excited—should be drawing a decent elk tag this year. Good luck to those who applied!

I’m not expecting to get a goat or sheep tag, but still there’s a chance right :)

somebodys gotta draw it.ya never know,,i drew a Nevada cal bhs sheep tag last year with a whopping .02% of a chance according to go hunt.so never rule it out,you could be the lucky dog on anything,,im hoping for a Oregon antelope tag this year.

Impressive result on the Bhs tag Dan! That miust have been a nice surprise.

I did ok last year,drew blanks out of Nevada this year,,,nothing out of odfw as of 10 min ago but hoping I get something in my home state

Your random numbers and the seed numbers, per species, are available with a simple phone call. It's not exact but you can get a good idea what you drew and in some instances depending how close the spread is, you'll know. The one caveat is, they're random numbers and there could be an uneven distribution.

Get the seed numbers
Get your random numbers
Get the number of applicants for your hunts
If you're in the pp side, figure out how many are in your point group and above
Do the math

There won't be enough random numbers given out to take all the antelope tags before they get to me, so unless there is a freakish allotment of numbers, I'll draw.

Last edited:
Nice. Didn’t know you could do that. Thanks for the heads up. I pretty much know what I’ll be drawing as well, as the elk tag should be safe in the preference point round, and the rest of everything is a long shot.

Mine are the same way, just kind of fun to see if a random tag is a possibility. I missed Sheep by about 70 people out of 1200.

Saddle Mtn 1st Roosevelt Elk for me !!! But I live right by the unit , bought another buck point saver have 4 now , doing OTC Blacktail again this season, did a saddle premium app , hunt Rosie’s with a rifle during the rut ? I can dream , good luck to all

Im in for the one NR mountain goat tag...somebody has got to draw it!!!

High Cascade Buck (119a) for me. Nada for elk/pronghorn. Now waiting on Washington and Idaho. If all goes as planned, I'm shooting for a 3 state Blacktail-Whitetail-Mule Deer trifecta plus OTC archery elk.

I got my spike tag and Ukiah deer tag. My wife got Mt. Emily elk!! I just put her in to get a point and she drew. And my 14 yr old got Interstate Youth! Oregon treated us good this year for sure.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back