Default SD Archery Pronghorn and deer dates

Looks like the archery dates for pronghorn and deer in SD overlap the whole month of September this year. Hoping I can hit the pronghorn rut earlier this year and still get some deer hunting in. What do you guys think for the best dates?

Do you have a link for the 2018 regulations? I seem to be only able to find the 2017 regs on their website

Quote Originally Posted by HoytHntr4 View Post
    Do you have a link for the 2018 regulations? I seem to be only able to find the 2017 regs on their website
    I was able to find the 2018 season dates after some more looking. Thank you for bringing this to my attention that they opened the deer season up a few weeks earlier this year. Not sure how I missed that

https://gfp.sd.gov/events/keydates/

Thanks for the heads up that's a game changer for me

Quote Originally Posted by HoytHntr4 View Post
    I was able to find the 2018 season dates after some more looking. Thank you for bringing this to my attention that they opened the deer season up a few weeks earlier this year. Not sure how I missed that

https://gfp.sd.gov/events/keydates/
    Glad you found them.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSKIER View Post
    Thanks for the heads up that's a game changer for me
    Ditto for me too. Planning to go a little earlier this year.

I have a feeling this is going to take some pressure away from NoDak and bring it to SoDak for early archery deer. Be interesting to see what happens
    To see America as history, to conceive of destiny as a becoming, to smell a hickory tree through the still lapse of ages- all these things are possible for us, and to achieve them takes only the free sky, and the will to ply our wings~ Aldo Leopold