MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

new "sling a ling" bow sling

I do. I've had mine for about a year now. The company is Jakt Gear, I think they used to be Bonewhacker. It's a pretty slick piece of equipment. At first I wasn't sure I wanted something hanging off my bow but it has this magnet system that locks the sling out of the way so you never even know it's there when you're shooting. I do a lot of 3D tournaments and hunt out west. It's a lifesaver. A buddy of mine told me about them and then we saw them at the Total Archery Challenge last year at Big Sky. Those slings were all over the mountain. Pretty cool family business, even had the teenagers working in the summer! I'm going to Big Sky again nexxt week. I'll let everybody know if theyre there again. Here's their website jaktgear.com

Anybody can tie a rope to their bow. The whole idea is to protect the cams and the bowstrings, cables, etc. It takes me about 3 seconds to get the primos off. Pull the tab on the cam and it takes itself off the bow.

i had a primos and the sling a ling is lighter and quicker. you have your opinion i have mine i will stay with sling a ling.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back