From Tallahassee, Florida

KayakMacGyver

Hi everyone, just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Justin and I hail from Tallahassee, Florida. My wife and I fish and hunt for everything there is to chase here in the Sunshine State and I've been a lurker of this site for a while. I'm heading out to Colorado September 13-23rd for a first time DIY OTC archery elk hunt. My buddies backed out on me for the 3rd year in a row (only one had a real valid excuse with a new baby coming), so I'm scheduled solo right now. Plan on posting on the Elk forum to inquire about a possible partner for this trip....maybe even a trade a trip opportunity of someone really knows the ropes around Colorado and is interested in experiencing all that Florida has to offer (Gator hunting, Offshore fishing, Turkey Hunting, etc).

Look forward to interacting with everyone!

Welcome..went to school there for a year...thought going home and getting a job and getting married was a better option...young and dumb

Hi everyone, just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Justin and I hail from Tallahassee, Florida. My wife and I fish and hunt for everything there is to chase here in the Sunshine State and I've been a lurker of this site for a while. I'm heading out to Colorado September 13-23rd for a first time DIY OTC archery elk hunt. My buddies backed out on me for the 3rd year in a row (only one had a real valid excuse with a new baby coming), so I'm scheduled solo right now. Plan on posting on the Elk forum to inquire about a possible partner for this trip....maybe even a trade a trip opportunity of someone really knows the ropes around Colorado and is interested in experiencing all that Florida has to offer (Gator hunting, Offshore fishing, Turkey Hunting, etc).

Look forward to interacting with everyone!

Welcome from Melbourne, FL. I took my son out to Colorado for 2nd rifle Elk and he killed a 4x3. That's the only Colorado hunting I have ever done. 30+ years hunting in Florida.

Welcome! I'm just down the road in Perry. If your username is any clue to your activities, I do a lot of coastal kayak fishing over here.

Welcome from Melbourne, FL. I took my son out to Colorado for 2nd rifle Elk and he killed a 4x3. That's the only Colorado hunting I have ever done. 30+ years hunting in Florida.

I have a lot of respect for anyone with that much hunting experience in FL! This is a tough state to learn, especially if you're from out west like I am, lol. People who kill deer in FL consistently deserve a lot of admiration, moreso even if it's on the public WMA's lol!

I have a lot of respect for anyone with that much hunting experience in FL! This is a tough state to learn, especially if you're from out west like I am, lol. People who kill deer in FL consistently deserve a lot of admiration, moreso even if it's on the public WMA's lol!

I can romp and stomp with the best of them on crowded public lands in FL. I usually kill 2-4 deer a year, 1-2 turkeys, 1-2 pigs although I pass on dozens every year. Usually about 100 ducks or so. Could be many more ducks if I wasn't picky.

Back