MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

CA draw results are up

D17....first time hunting the unit but have seen what the unit is capable of.
Congrats. My son and I struck out for D17 and one of the lower X'es. Does anyone have suggestions for the open units below?

A,B,D3-5,D6,D7,D8,D10,D11,D13,D14,D15,D16,D19

Rifle only since we don't do the string thing...yet.

Congrats. My son and I struck out for D17 and one of the lower X'es. Does anyone have suggestions for the open units below?

A,B,D3-5,D6,D7,D8,D10,D11,D13,D14,D15,D16,D19

Rifle only since we don't do the string thing...yet.

If you're seriously considering d3-7 you will need to move quick because those typically sell out their sales quotas

Hi guys, I'm new to the board and back into hunting. I have been filing though and drew X9a with 5 points this year. I used to hunt with my wife's family pretty regularly back in the middle 90's. I took a couple half ass tries in D11 and D14. It is some pretty rough hunting and I had a blown knee and bad back that was limiting for me rough hunting.
Steve

Hi guys, I'm new to the board and back into hunting. I have been filing though and drew X9a with 5 points this year. I used to hunt with my wife's family pretty regularly back in the middle 90's. I took a couple half ass tries in D11 and D14. It is some pretty rough hunting and I had a blown knee and bad back that was limiting for me rough hunting.
Steve
X9a is a good tag to have! Good luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammerg
Back