CA draw results are up

D17....first time hunting the unit but have seen what the unit is capable of.
Congrats. My son and I struck out for D17 and one of the lower X'es. Does anyone have suggestions for the open units below?

A,B,D3-5,D6,D7,D8,D10,D11,D13,D14,D15,D16,D19

Rifle only since we don't do the string thing...yet.

Congrats. My son and I struck out for D17 and one of the lower X'es. Does anyone have suggestions for the open units below?

A,B,D3-5,D6,D7,D8,D10,D11,D13,D14,D15,D16,D19

Rifle only since we don't do the string thing...yet.

If you're seriously considering d3-7 you will need to move quick because those typically sell out their sales quotas

Hi guys, I'm new to the board and back into hunting. I have been filing though and drew X9a with 5 points this year. I used to hunt with my wife's family pretty regularly back in the middle 90's. I took a couple half ass tries in D11 and D14. It is some pretty rough hunting and I had a blown knee and bad back that was limiting for me rough hunting.
Steve

Hi guys, I'm new to the board and back into hunting. I have been filing though and drew X9a with 5 points this year. I used to hunt with my wife's family pretty regularly back in the middle 90's. I took a couple half ass tries in D11 and D14. It is some pretty rough hunting and I had a blown knee and bad back that was limiting for me rough hunting.
Steve
X9a is a good tag to have! Good luck

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back