Caribou Gear Tarp

CA draw results are up

The coveted B tag for me. Cant complain too much though, California has been good to me over the years.

N for me across the board as well, a little frustrating I didnt draw a late season deer tag that usually only takes 2 points which I had (now 3)...but its hard to complain too much when I have a NM bull tag :)

I struck out. At least I have an elk tag for Wyoming and hopefully a couple antelope tags.

N for X zone = 9 points
N for Elk = 16 points
N for Sheep = 10 points
Preference for Antelope = 3

There's a reason why I hunt mostly Montana, by the way N for Big game draw in Montana.
B tag bought, Antelope landowner tag in drawing and now I'm on the alternates list. I could be doing a lot of fishing this fall!

hey, that's great. What Tag? And my wife says "hope you don't get a long shot" I drew an Antelope fund raising tag! I'm considering hunting with a bow. But I'm not sure if I can get up there enough times to be able to scout a good watering hole. I used to hunt Goats in Wy years ago, with a rifle. It was a lot of fun

Youza! A Tule I assume. Which hunt did you take him in? I hope to draw one of these days... I'm not yawning. I drew an Antelope tag this year!

Back