MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

early season/lightweight clothes?

slamdmini

im in the market for some new early season clothes. im from so cal so the temps regularly hit 100 while out hunting during archery season, so they need to be really lightweight/vented. they also need to be quiet for bowhunting. ive got good mid to late season gear, so this only needs to be good during the really hot months. what do you guys wear/recommend? first lite, kuiu, sitka? any help is appreciated.

Sitka Ascent are thier lightestweight and breatheable pants. I had a pair for a little bit to try, they seemed a bit noisy, but probably not more than the dried stuff you'll be stepping in. Right now I am running the Apex series and really liking it. 80 degrees has been no problem in it.

Are bugs an issue?
If so a loincloth and deet.
As 406 said get the Sitka apex.
theres lots of ticks around, but i treat all my gear with permethrin, so im usually ok. anyone familiar with the kryptek gear? ive never even seen it in person, but ive had a few people tell me its really good.

theres lots of ticks around, but i treat all my gear with permethrin, so im usually ok. anyone familiar with the kryptek gear? ive never even seen it in person, but ive had a few people tell me its really good.

I have some Kryptek clothing it's well made and is light weight. I also have some Kuiu and Sitka all are good brands.

I have some Kryptek clothing it's well made and is light weight. I also have some Kuiu and Sitka all are good brands.
i was looking at possibly the kryptek valhalla or kuiu tiburon. do you have either of those? if so, are they good in the heat and are they quiet?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back