Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New member from western NY

Dewey

Hello everyone. My name is Eric. I thought I’d finally sign up on here and try to make my fair share of contributions. I drive a truck for a living out of buffalo Ny. I love to fish and hunt. I mostly fish Lake Ontario for trout and salmon but occasionally get out on Lake Erie too. As far as hunting goes I mostly hunt white tails but occasionally go duck and goose hunting with my brother. I really don’t have as much time to hunt like I’d like to because of my job but I go when I can. My father and I are planning to hunt mule deer this year in Wyoming and do a bit of camping too.

I spent some time in Sanborn. I loved going down to Letchworth on their archery hunts. One of my favorite hunting memories.

Welcome to the forum.

I live in in wheatfield! Small world. I’ve never hunted letchworth but I have friends that do and do very well there. They have invited me a few times but it always seemed like something came up or I was going steel head fishing ��.

Welcome! Here's another 315 transplant from Oswego County! My gf went to UB and my best friend still lives in Lockport, lotta good times around BUF

Greetings from west Texas. Former 315er now 915er. I attended college in upstate New York (SUNY Morrisville).

Welcome! Lived in central upstate NY as a kid through college playing ice hockey. Been to Buffalo, Cheektowaga areas plenty of times years back...

I’d get out to central New York vey frequently at least once a week with my job. I was actually just in morrisvile at an old folks home across the street from the college.
Catahoula: Hockey is still pretty big around here well except for the sabres hahaha
270 rem and big fin: thank you ! I did draw a deer tag for Wyoming and I’m pretty excited for it !

Upstate NY was great to me. Its the place where I started my hunting career. Good memories, great people.

Back