Co Refund?

WildWill

Looking for a little clarification on turning in a tag in Colorado. From my understanding you can turn your tag in and receive either a refund or the restoration of points not both. Is that correct? Does anyone know the deadline for turning in a tag?

The San Juan NF closure has me in a bit of a panic and I'm thinking of turning in my tag if it's still closed by the turn in deadline.

I believe the deadline is 30 days prior to the start date of the season you drew

Don't panic yet. July and August are peak monsoon and conditions can change in a hurry.

Yep - you have plenty of time to decide. A lot can change quickly. I would plan to have gear for a cold camp (I imagine fire restrictions will remain in place), though.

I believe the deadline is 30 days prior to the start date of the season you drew

This is correct. There is a form online you fill out and submit (my friends had to do this the other year). Process was pretty smooth.

All the pertinent info is here: http://cpw.state.co.us/Refunds

Thanks guy's. I'm not in full blown panic mode but I'm getting a backup plan together just in case.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back