Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Co Unit 116

bushman13

Hello,
Another newb looking for info, imagine that? I am a lifelong hunter who is new to Colorado. Most of my experience comes from back east, although my first memory is shooting at spruce hens in Alaska. My family spent 1970-1980 south of Fairbanks.

On a whim I put in a 2nd choice Pronghorn selection, simply because it was easy to draw and I still got my preference point. So I drew 116 which includes 117,122,127. This is for muzzle loader season and it turns out it basically 100% private.
Anyone happen to know a way to contact ranches who might entertain a trespass hunt?
Thanks in advance, any info is appreciated.

-Brandon

I’ve been thru a lot of that area custom harvesting for family. Beautiful country, didn’t see many antelope but the ones I have seen shot out there are generally decent.

I’ve been thru a lot of that area custom harvesting for family. Beautiful country, didn’t see many antelope but the ones I have seen shot out there are generally decent.

I'm most likely going to eat this tag, if you happen to know anyone out there who would entertain the idea, lmk

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back