Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Podcast Bingo

BluegrassBilly

I've spent the past few months listening to the podcasts during my commutes, baby feedings, and other free moments. To celebrate (mourn?) having listened to all of them, I decided to create a bingo game of Randy-isms. Feel free to chime in with your own replacement squares and play along!

RANDY
Fugitive from justice in MexicoonX MapsIf you want to hunt, don’t be handy or have a wood stoveThose in the womb of time / those yet unbornHow did we get on this topic?
Disinherit the federal treasuryThe world’s worst loggerIf I run for office, my wife will divorce meA testament to just how far a line of BS will get youPromo code: Randy, R-A-N-D-Y
I apologize for the background noiseEqual-opportunity abuserLeupoldState lands are not public landsI care more about peace than justice
Orion CoolersI have to take my wife walleye fishingActive participant in the environmentSlightly below average in everythingRide a desk for a living
Greatest concentration of undistributed wealthA grouse problemDairy QueenGo HuntThe Party of Hunting, Fishing, and Public Access

good stuff! fairly certain that you would get a "bingo" almost every time you listened to one of the podcasts. winner gets a DQ giftcard?!:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back