Default 2018 Alaska Black Bear on YouTube

Day by day of our recent Alaska black bear hunt is ready to roll. Part 1 of 7 is now live on YouTube. Click the link below.

Hope you will subscribe to our channel, if you have not done so already.
    My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

"Hunt when you can. You're gonna run outta health before you run outta money."

Great episode!! I laughed my #%* off when you smelled the crab!!

3. Default

Look forward to watching!

Looking forward to the rest. My family is from Petersburg, and I always enjoy the footage from my favorite place on the planet. Thanks!

5. Default

That crab delight was karma for you making jokes about your wife's shopping habits. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the hunt. Looks like a target rich environment.

Man looks like fun! Don't put your hand out the window of the plane to see what the wind feels like LOL. Don't ask me how I know that!
    Walmart Athlete and Ambassador
    Costco Prostaff
    Equipment by Harbor Freight

But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career

Part 2. Having flown the day before we can now start hunting.

My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

Looks like Alaska has some delightful seafood! Man it looks like a great place to be!!

Cool video for sure.

I'm wondering, however, what's with the big gloves you guys are wearing? It doesn't look like it's that cold that you need them for warmth.

Other than for handling rotten crabs, why for?

Most bears I have seen in my life have been ruined with human contact. Garbage bears.
    Have had no desire to hunt a bear.

The Alaskan bears are a different story. Exciting just to watch the hunters glass.

Love this video!

Have you had any appetite for crab yet?
    Being defeated is a temporary condition, giving up is what makes it permanent.

This day was so good, we had to make it into two parts. Today, Part 3 is up and live. The second segment from this day, Part 4, will be live tomorrow.

"yallopeno" franks....

A continuation of one really crazy day of bear hunting is now live in Part 4.

Congratulations boys!! Those are some great bears and awesome video! Randy, how far did that bear go after the shot? Looks like some pretty thick stuff. Glad you found him. Thanks for sharing.

Part 5 - Post-bear, pre-Chinook.

17. Default

keep watching this going to make me go up there

18. Default

What an epic adventure! Congrats!!

Looks like a ton of fun for sure. An adventure I'm definitely interested in. Who needs a net when you have Spitz around......��

Awesome stuff, just finished them all....
    To what avail are forty freedoms without a blank spot on the map?

A fitting ending to a fantastic trip.

Oops. Looks like I missed Part 6.

Watched the rest on your channel before they got posted here. REALLY makes me want to do that! I would probably enjoy the fishing as much or more than the bear hunt! If you need a "helper" on the next trip, I'm good to go. Just sayin...
    Guns don't kill people. Dads with pretty daughters do!