Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Idaho draw is up

15th year of ID moose apps and I'm still hoping for a moose tag. "Next year Newberg."

No sheep for me... Don't feel bad Randy. It took the old man who taught me to hunt 34 years to draw a Moose in Idaho. The unit he picked had average 1 in 8 odds over that time.

No luck on a goat tag for me but my son drew 19A for Sheep! I might need to resurrect an old thread on here and pimp some members for intel. Can't wait till August 30th!!!

No luck on a goat tag for me but my son drew 19A for Sheep! I might need to resurrect an old thread on here and pimp some members for intel. Can't wait till August 30th!!!

Pimp or pump...dangerous to choose wrong...

My daughter and I were enjoying a Friday playing around the edge of one of West Virginia’s wilderness areas. I was just at the edge of cell service today when I heard the ping of a text coming in. It was one of my friends telling me that he had not drawn a moose tag. I didn’t think I would be able to pull up the website but after several minutes, it came up. And then, I had to wait several minutes after I entered my password. And then I had to check the confirm personal information box and wait several minutes. And then I had to check the controlled hunt link and wait several minutes only to learn that I had not been selected for sheep. Oh well, there is always next year.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back