1. Default Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition (arrows)

Undoubtedly due to clean living, and a virtuous lifestyle it would appear I am to be blessed with a horny bullwinkle tag. One must hope after the tumultuous chaos that it is not rescinded in a fit of bureaucratic upyours cruelty...
    This was, of course no doubt also effected by the numerous squirrel love vibes from this group of non antagonistic well wishing nimrods on this site, for this I shall be , if not eternally, then at least temporarily grateful.

It is now to be squeezed in to a rather full plate of fall excursions, but it will trump anything else, even if the price of admission favors some other.

Last weekend will set the trend of covering some primo drainages all summer to try and find the appropriate sacrificial lamb of adequate size and a lack of wariness in his cranium.

Like perhaps...
    Name:  333.JPG
Views: 361
Size:  325.7 KB

or just maybe,
    Name:  382.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  75.8 KB

Or maybe this fine fellow
    Bestowing wisdom and moral purity, even on the unworthy and unwilling... especially upon them.

An ignore list??? Wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose?

2. Default

Didn't let me put this pic in from last weekend...

DSC07105 by squirrel2012, on Flickr
    Bestowing wisdom and moral purity, even on the unworthy and unwilling... especially upon them.

Good lord you have the tag gods on your sides congrats and good luck this season!
    Ain't doing half bad for a half full glass - Drake White

Blog Entries

tag where?
    "There are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, its melancholy, and its charm." ~TR

"He was a mighty hunter before the Lord." ~Genesis 10:9

Congratulations - wish you the best of luck finding the biggest swamp donkey! You may want to butter up to a few strong backs before the hunt so you'll have some help to get the thing out of the woods.

Undoubtedly due to clean living, and a virtuous lifestyle it would appear I am to be blessed with a horny bullwinkle tag. One must hope after the tumultuous chaos that it is not rescinded in a fit of bureaucratic upyours cruelty...
    This was, of course no doubt also effected by the numerous squirrel love vibes from this group of non antagonistic well wishing nimrods on this site, for this I shall be , if not eternally, then at least temporarily grateful.
    ..you're actually PJ O'Rourke, aren't you....congrats on the tag.

Congrats!

Looking forward to the full report!

Congratulations!

9. Default

A couple of trips into the high country have produced zero bullwinkle sightings though numerous bulls and bucks. Very hot conditions and dry as a popcorn fart might be keeping them in the cool shade. It certainly has the elk/deer running for cover soon as the sun's rays hit the tundra. Best group so far was about 25 bulls and twenty scattered bucks in one basin.

Name:  IMG_0422.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  90.3 KB

Name:  IMG_0428.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  83.2 KB

Name:  IMG_3709.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  103.0 KB