Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Colorado OTC Archery Elk - Looking for partner/group

Buglechaser

It's looking like I may need to find a partner for OTC archery this year. Just can't seem to get on the same page with my partner in terms of where, when, how long of a trip, etc.

I'm 42, live in Denver metro, have been elk hunting for 15 years (killed 3 during rifle), know how to call, quarter and find them. I'm in good shape and can hike. I know a few areas but am open to exploring new ground also. I have all my own gear. I'm easy going and enjoy a cold beer but that doesn't get in the way of hunting hard.

I'm willing to go solo but it's more fun with someone else, especially if you get one down!

I'd prefer to find someone that lives in CO so we could meet up beforehand and possibly scout together, but I can be flexible on that. Also, if you've got a group and could use one more that would work too.

Hit me up if you're interested, thanks!

I could be interested. Do you have specific areas in mind that you would prefer going? I am pretty set on where I am headed but am open to a partner. PM me if you wanna talk more specifics.

Western CO

I am out on the western slope and will be bow hunting for the first time since I was about 15 this year. I am probably going to be more of a weekend warrior but I would be up for meeting up over an extended weekend. I am mostly looking at units out here, though. Feel free to send me a PM.

Are you or anyone else on this thread looking for a partner for the Colorado 2018 archery elk season? My original hunting buddy has backed out. I'm a backcountry hunter who hunts up near the Flat Tops. I'll be going up for 4 days opening weekend and I'll also be going up for a week for the last weekend of the archery season. I have all of the gear needed for a backcountry hunt and have extras as well incase someone needs to borrow something while hunting. Give me a shout if you'd be interested. I've hunted this same area for the last 8 years. To my honey hole it's about a 2.5 mile hike over a 3k elevation gain to where I normally set up my camp, very remote and off the grid.

KS_Country_Boy71,

Are you still looking for a partner? Mine is probably going to cancel here last minute and if I dont have a buddy I'm out of luck.

It's looking like I may need to find a partner for OTC archery this year. Just can't seem to get on the same page with my partner in terms of where, when, how long of a trip, etc.

I'm 42, live in Denver metro, have been elk hunting for 15 years (killed 3 during rifle), know how to call, quarter and find them. I'm in good shape and can hike. I know a few areas but am open to exploring new ground also. I have all my own gear. I'm easy going and enjoy a cold beer but that doesn't get in the way of hunting hard.

I'm willing to go solo but it's more fun with someone else, especially if you get one down!

I'd prefer to find someone that lives in CO so we could meet up beforehand and possibly scout together, but I can be flexible on that. Also, if you've got a group and could use one more that would work too.

Hit me up if you're interested, thanks!

Hello, I know it's close to season just thought I'd see if you found someone to hunt with yet.

Wish I had seen that earlier! I might have taken you up on it. I just got back from scouting for my first rifle tag....

Thanks for the offer I appreciate it!

I wasn't able to fill my tag so I'm looking to go this weekend (possibly a long weekend). I live in Denver metro but have the ability to go all the way to the San Juans with a good spot and a cabin. If anybody is interested in a last minute hunt, let me know.

Kyle

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back