Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Maine Moose Lottery

BAKPAKR,

I have a plan for the meat. Is there any chance you can shoot me a PM with any tips on helping me fill my tag? I am already starting in on my hardcore research.

Congrats on the tag. I know a good contact who lives in zone 5 if you are looking for some info. Pm me if you like. Good luck. It will be a fun hunt for sure.

I drew a cow tag in unit 5. This is my 8th year applying. I'm so excited. My mom is from Maine so I remember seeing moose in Baxter State Park when I was little and went to visit my grandparents. Now I get to go hunt them. Its going to be a blast.

congrats!

This was my first year putting in. I have a planned hunt out West that's going to tie up a big chunk of money, so I was on the fence about whether I wanted to get drawn this year or just get a point.

Since I wasn't drawn, I'm a bit relieved and saddened.

pulled a unit 6 Sept. bull tag. Only like 8th year applying so keep up hope. Now I need to figure out a vehicle. Anybody have a report on roads back there in that area. Would I be ok with a rental vehicle getting into some decent areas to take off from? This will be my third DIY moose but first time to the Northeast. I am from Western MT so it's a 6K mile round trip and I don't have the vaca to drive out and scout at all. Open to ideas. THanks

jspring, I had that tag last year, my granddaughter got a 46 in 800 lb bull on the first day. We were there 2 wks and did it on our own with some good help. congrats on a great tag.I will tel you all I learned. Cabins go fast 2 days after drawing I had to call 10 places. PM sent.

I'm in with max NR points. But don't ever expect to draw given the convoluted system with buy all the points you want & now outfitter welfare dipping in 20%. That's OK I got lucky in neighboring New Hampshire in 2012 so I'm playin on house money.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back