Hello! From Colorado

jeremyA1987

Hi Y'all,
After binge watching most of Fresh Track and On Your Own Adventures and lurking around the forums for about a year I figured I might as well jump in! I'm probably still going to lurk some ;)
My name is Jeremy and I live in northern Colorado with my lovely wife. I grew up fishing, hiking, camping, rafting, etc.. Pretty much anything outdoors..everything except hunting... My two brothers and I just started hunting three years ago, mainly as another way to get outdoors together and explore new places. Since then, I've been hooked. Done a couple years of mule deer, small game, doves, and waterfowl. This will be my first year for elk, archery deer, and bear.
Up until this year, most of our hunting was in Chaffee county (we put on a lot of miles and saw some beautiful country, and even punched a few tags, but that was a bonus). This year all my hunting will be around Fort Collins.

Looking forward to participating here!

Welcome, I assume you're from the Fort Collins area? Love fishing up on the Poudre and I'll be hunting that area for deer as well this year. Really cool country!

Welcome!! I just bought my "new" truck , Doug, up in your AO!! My hunting buddy lives in Wellington and I am up there quite a bit. This year I will be chasing goats in GMU 009. As a fellow AOH I wish you the best of luck this year!!

Next time I am up there I will hit you up. Doug is still up there so we will be going up in the next couple of weeks to bring him home :)

Thanks for the warm welcome!
I am actually in Wellington! Usually just say Fort Collins since its more recognizable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back