Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Colorado Draw System in Chaos

I applied for a point, it was only suppose to charge me $3 but I was told it should have been 40 but I couldn't get that to work at the time.

Fast forward a few months later and I get two different emails with different numbers saying I was charge $43.

Yup I am confused.

I applied for a point, it was only suppose to charge me $3 but I was told it should have been 40 but I couldn't get that to work at the time.

Fast forward a few months later and I get two different emails with different numbers saying I was charge $43.

Yup I am confused.

If you bought a license in 2017, then your 2018 points are free.

If you did not buy a license in 2017, then your 2018 points are $40.

$3 is the application fee.

I bought a ~$56 2017 fishing license in March before the deadline and it was only good for a week or two. But I saved a lot of money, because it I put in for everything and point fees were $40 a pop.

I got a deer point (that's all I applied for) but didn't get any e-mails. The credit card info they had was up to date, but no charge, so I logged in and it said I owed $40. I paid the $40. The point shows up in my account. I'm not sure if that's how it's supposed to work but I got the point so that's all that matters.

Out of 7 peeps across 2 Elk seasons, only one received a tag and it's a wonky one. My hunting partner & I put in the same units for 1R and 2R. He ended up getting an email saying he was unsuccessful for both efforts with Elk. He then logs into his account and it shows he was awarded EM-000-U2R. Now when we look this up, it shows as an OTC tag for about 30 GMUs for 2R. But the hunting guide said these are NOT available as part of the draw and are available 8/9/18. It also shows it charged his card for $46. So what gives? Is this a mistake or what??

Out of 7 peeps across 2 Elk seasons, only one received a tag and it's a wonky one. My hunting partner & I put in the same units for 1R and 2R. He ended up getting an email saying he was unsuccessful for both efforts with Elk. He then logs into his account and it shows he was awarded EM-000-U2R. Now when we look this up, it shows as an OTC tag for about 30 GMUs for 2R. But the hunting guide said these are NOT available as part of the draw and are available 8/9/18. It also shows it charged his card for $46. So what gives? Is this a mistake or what??

What was his choice if not successfully being drawn?

You can get an OTC as and unsuccessful option during the draw.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back