Caribou Gear Tarp

Colorado Draw System in Chaos

3855WIN

Seems to be a major computer screwup. Email saying card didn’t work. Email saying it did. Plenty of people having problems with the system.

I saw in the other thread someone mentioned a problem due to not updating an expiration date but nothing else.

How many people affected?

I'm reading of numerous problems a lot of people are having that are posting on several other websites I visit.

I've been seeing the same thing. I received the results for my elk app with no problems still waiting on moose, antelope, and deer.

I drew deer and elk, card hits and confirmation emails. Seems like the system issues show up with PPs and folks who didn't draw their tags, from what I've been reading...

yeah i didn't draw my tag, got an email receipt. then an email saying my card didn't go through, and then an email saying to disregard that previous email saying i wasn't charged

Our party all put in for preference points this year with no issues. Just got the one email saying I was charged for each species.

We drew. Got a scouting trip in the works already, can't wait for October to get here. I do hope Colorado raises the up front application price though after seeing the sheep app numbers this year.

Hmmm maybe fronting the money is the way to go after all?

Makes a guy wonder what the return/second draw will look like?

I got two emails saying my credit card did not work??? Then I got a third email saying it worked and to forget about the first emails,

I got the email saying that my card didn't work for the deer license charge,,,I think they can hold off a few days before I make the license payment. How could the $3.00 charge be applied to the unsuccessful elk draw but the deer license CC charge not work? I used the same CC and have plenty of room on the CC limit available.

My guess is the automated payment system hits the CC about the same time, if it doesn't pass through, you get an auto response, but with the fact that it tries to charge again.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back