Colorado Draw Results

Given the sheep app spike I bet there are 2,000,000 elk aps this year instead of the 200,000 last year and it's breaking their scripts. Wouldn't be surprised if we don't hear anything till weds.

Do these people not have souls..... This is saddistic..... NO back door and now waiting until the end of the day to be able to see the results.

You are really digging for a backdoor lol. I don't believe it means anything because mine looks exactly the same. Also the balance on mine would say $389 for a deer tag as my card expired prior to the draw....and it says $0.00 so I don't think there is anything to this.

Ya i figured as much, but I thought what the heck you never know! I don't think we will see anything until Wednesday at the earliest.

It will be bear, moose, or antelope only today at 5:00 deer and elk will be Thursday and Friday... Maybe lol

It will be bear, moose, or antelope only today at 5:00 deer and elk will be Thursday and Friday... Maybe lol

CPW told me deer and elk were first but honestly I don't think anybody is saying anything really in line with what it will actually be. Best case is to check on the ninth haha.

It's really odd the CWP has all of the results but are going to just drag it out over the week. Great troll job on their part. Unsuccessful here for deer. Our unit had major point creep. Like doubled. Ouch.

You have to click on last years like and then replace 2017 with 2018 in the pathway.

Well with the price changes some guys definitely saw the writing on the wall... multiple 17 preference point holders putting in for moose cow tags this year.

Moose.png

Unfortunately my odds went from 60% last year to 23% this year

I've got a 51% chance on 0 points in 64-65... As if the suspense couldn't be any worse...

Guys must be really cashing in points, at the rate I'm going it's going to take 3 more years to draw a tag you could get with 0 points a couple of years ago

Looks like everyone with my number of points drew - except for one.... Man... I hope I am not the odd one out.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back